Thursday, September 16, 2010

Best Circle of Friends


  Circle of Friends

We were made to love and be loved
But the price this world demands will cost you far too much
I spent so many years just trying to fit in
Now I've found a place in this circle of friends
In a circle of friends we have one Father
In a circle of friends we share this prayer
That every orphaned soul will know
And all will enter in
To the shelter of this circle of friends
If you weep, I will weep with you
If you sing for joy the rest of us will lift our voices too
But no matter what you feel inside there's no need to pretend
That's the way it is in this circle of friends
In a circle of friends
We have one father
In a circle of friends we share this prayer
That we'll gather together no matter how the highway bends
I will not lose this circle of friends
Among the nations, tribes and tongues we have sisters and brothers
And when we meet in heaven we will recognize each other
With joy so deep and love so sweet
Oh we'll celebrate these friends
And a life that never ends
In a prayer
That will not be long before
All will enter in
To the shelter of this circle of friends
That it will not be long before
All will enter in To the shelter of this circle of friends

Just a piece of song.
I was fascinated when I heard this song again. Phew
It's nice to know that despite the differences, you have circle of friends who are genuine. Knowing you have friends who laugh at your jokes when they're not so good, who cry when you cry, who give you shelter when you need one, who never gets in your way unless you happen to go down, who reach your hand and touch your heart and who know all about you and yet still likes you probably makes you wonder how well you are in making friends.You deserve to be loved if you give love also. Go with friends who doesn't only teach you to be good but also shows you to be one.
Never ask for anything that you can't also give, it will make your life harder. Never manipulate people's feelings for you have no right to do so. Never take advantage of its goodness. Never expect something in return. It is best when it is heartily-given. Always consider God in everything you do.

I hope you will also find  this circle of friends whom you can dare to be just YOURSELF!

2 comments:

  1. Yes..It's a very very nice feeling to a love a friend who loves you too..I have lots of friend jud and I'm happy that they love me too as ako,wlang plastikan. Thanks ani flor, I remembered someone.hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is always nice to have a real friend - but a circle of is always a blessings....

    Tell yourself

    I know myself
    I know my friends
    I know what makes me happy
    I perform at my best

    I found that phrase somewhere in brainyqoutes..

    ReplyDelete

Say it!