Thursday, November 25, 2010

♥ b e s t f r i e n d ♥


Every now and then
We find a special friend
Who never lets us down
Who understands it all
Reaches out each time you fall
You're the best friend that I've found
I know you can't stay
A part of you will never ever go away
Your heart will stay


I'll make a wish for you
And hope it will come true
That life would just be kind
To such a gentle mind
If you lose your way
Think back on yesterday
Remember me this way


I don't need eyes to see
The love you bring to me
No matter where I go
And I know that you'll be there
Forever more apart of time, you're everywhere
I'll always care


And I'll be right behind your shoulder watching you
I'll be standing by your side and all you do
And I won't ever leave
As long as you believe
You just believe




Myra Lou,
Sis,
Bestfriend_Sis,
Bebeh,
Tambok,
Bati Dagway,

no words can express how blessed and grateful I am
for having a bestfriend like you in my life.
I will not find any other bestfriend even in the next generation,
I will just pray and wait again
because it was just what I did.
tadaa!
I found you.

Nothing compares to you,
every moment was cherished
every laugh was noticed
every tear was gently wiped
and every word was kept.

You mean soooo much to me,
you know that.
Thank you so much!



2 comments:

Say it!