Thursday, November 30, 2017

Motherhood



What got me few years ago? Motherhood. A beautiful chaos.

Being a mother isn't as easy as what others think might be. Yes, not every girl is blessed and privileged to bear a child but that doesn't end there. Motherhood isn't measured by having a child on her own but the ability to nurture a child or person to that person's maximum potential.

I had my first born 2 years ago - a day before our first wedding anniversary. Had I known I will undergo CS I would have chosen the date of our wedding. Haha

Sure many were excited especially us - first time parents. There were also who condemned us but I didn't care at all. Not sure though if others have experienced it too but one thing's pretty sure, every woman who just gave birth experienced Postpartum Depression. Not an easy stage but with loved ones' support it will go swiftly.

So to all mothers out there especially first time mothers, you'll get through this! You just have to undergo the process to be able to learn. You got the whole world around you especially JESUS. ☺

You are wonderful and you are doing just right! Cheer up Mommas! You got this.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say it!