Thursday, January 27, 2011

Be My Maneuver


I wanted to write something that's not absurd, something that everybody will be pleased of, something that will change a bit of everything and yet I can't even fabricate a single thought.
I know this is one the things I am keen of but things don't seem to work out right.

I have been struggling for almost 7 months.
I have doubts and fears.
I tried to escape from the intiricacy life brings and will bring.
I was so wuss to take adversities in life. I pity myself!
I can't believe it will take too long to accept the fact.
I know, i know...I have gone astray .
But it isn't too late, is it? 
I'm learning now and I will continue learning.
Slowly by slowly.
It takes time.
I am trying hard to obey You and keep track according to Your will.
I am hoping and praying I will continue this journey with You by my side.
So please help me, touch my delicate little heart and kindle it with Your love.
Be the Maneuver of my life.


4 comments:

  1. ----
    So so nice. I know HE listens to us. HE guides us everyday, I'm praying for your peace of mind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, nice au flor karelate pd ta.

    be patient with your progress... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ming, im so touched..

    everything will be alright, just have faith ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cha: thanks much cha..i really need it now..wheeeeh

    @Sheen: thanks sheen..yeah. for now am enjoying every phase im into..whew. thank God..feel better everyday.

    @LJ: waah. yeah iknow jing..thanks keu. little by little..

    ReplyDelete

Say it!