Sunday, May 4, 2014

To The Best Father in The World



"The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!"

Life hasn't been the same since you decided to leave us for work to provide us a much better future. We were never prepared but still I promised to be strong and to guide my siblings on your behalf. To be firm in the sea of challenges and winds of storm, to keep warm in the cold lonely nights, to cry your melancholy and sorrow, to shout your joy and express every sentiment you felt was not easy and consoling from afar.

Nonetheless, you kept your faith and still keeping it and desires to continue to become a great father, provider and a better person. You never failed to shower us with all the blessings God has endowed you. No wonder He never ceases to pour you fortune. You are a generous giver and a cheerful receiver.

Today, on your special day, we would like to give you MILLION THANK YOU for everything. We wouldn't be who we are and where we are now if not for you and your prayers. We are so blessed to have a father like you. I know mom felt so blessed to have you in her life and I know she couldn't thank you enough for being a good father and for being with us until now.




Everyday, more and more are touched by your generous heart and your brilliant mind. May you continue to be a blessing and may you try to build a firmer wall as to where you should take your stand in choosing right from not-so-right.  I know you are a man of principle, I can attest to that because I acquired it. I've seen you imposed rules to correct crooked doings. You might not know it and now I tell you that I really admire you for that. You shouldn't wonder where I got my trait, stubborn (in a good way) and firm. 

We love you to the moon and back, dy! ! ♥♥♥

We always pray to God that you are safe and sound there abroad; that He will keep you away from harm and may God always remind you how much He loves you. Now, you shouldn't worry about us here because we are always in excellent condition. God has our back. Thank you so much for everything, dy. You are the best father in the whole wide world. We always look up to you. You should know that. Just continue to pray and stay in God’s side.

♥ Happy, happy birthday Dyyyy ♥ -ate, kuya, chin, bebz, chun

"The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!"

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your dad!
    Lovely letter from a lovely daughter. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sheen :)
      wheeeh! lovely jud na tanan basta God's creation :) see you soon ha.. :)

      Delete

Say it!