Sunday, March 14, 2010

There will be No Another You

Imagining what life could bring scares me. First, I'm afraid of changes. Changes that might not be acceptable. Oh, so negative of me. Really, I'm afraid of changes because once I tend to hold on to something that might be forever. And forever to me means no ending - that every second, every step of the way I'll be there. Sounds impossible?Oh! I mean it. When I say, I'd be there..I'd be there no matter what. Many might not truly believe and might  say it's not me but hey!It's me, it's just you don't know me yet. Second, I'm afraid of losing someone really special. It sucks! It feels like I'm stuck without you. I hate this feeling. I don't even wanna think about this. But little by little I'm learning to accept things. Sometimes it makes me wonder, I shouldn't be dealing with someone if it ain't gonna work out. There may be things that we couldn't figure out why it's happening and what's the purpose behind it, but I'm sure these things will bring out the best in you. I really don't believe in destiny. It's us who make our lives go like this and that.

Did you ever ask what could have been if this and that happened? Whew! I remember 4 years ago, I was this strong-willed, wild, carefree and ambiguous. Until I met someone who changed my life - my perspectives(the way I look  life), my attitude and simply myself. You made me realize how beautiful life is with all those people you value, that I shouldn't take them for granted when new one comes along. And that every little thing is a treasure, that I wouldn't be complete without those little stuffs. You made me realize that life goes on and is a wonderful journey to go through. I never thought of these before, though I know how to value - it's just I don't want to go out of the shell. I just want to live in my comfort zone. And what's wrong?It makes me feel secured and yet makes me weak. I always thought I'm strong, strong as the wind! But hey!Thanks to you..


I really can't do this without you. I hope we'll always be together no matter what. You're the most important thing in my life. I wish to stay with you forever 'cause there will be no another you.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Say it!